Tuesday 8 March 2011

Cross went on a trip...

Once I had completed my cross fully, and blogged everything I could, I decided to take my cross on a trip to the beach. I took photos when and where I thought was best. Unfortunately when I went out it was rather windy so couldn't really let go of it or it would fall over. So I did what I could with what I could when walking around. Mostly I lent it on to something so it wouldn't go anywhere, or I held onto it and magically was able to take photos. So below are images at certain places on my way to the beach. The cross' first stop: On top of a hill Second stop: On top on a hill near the beach 3rd stop: By a bench, on the slope to the beach Final stop: The beach I completed this task, to show the cross in natural light, through different perspectives and also in nature itself. Considering my idea was about creation and nature, I took the cross to it itself. If I was to do it again, I would definitely go on a non windy day as this was difficult to compete with, with no wind can help me experiment more with the light and place with out holding on to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment