Thursday 10 March 2011

Animation

With images that I have taken out and about have been used to create a small animation. I did this in order to create more variety to my exam work. The images that I have chosen link to nature and creation. The images that I used were a set from a sunrise following a bird, a set from a sunset following a dog and another set from a sunrise but with the waves moving back and forth. I chose these ones especially as they show a different aspect of Nature mainly sun, compared to a still image. It shows the cycle of nature: Sun rising and setting, which link with God as he created the world and everything in it. I thought these specific images really show what it's like at that time of it happening; especially the sunrise at 6.30, the world was waking up, the birds were flying about, the waves were moving faster and people were out and about running and walking their dogs.
I also completed a second animation: but this one is all about life. From a small baby to an older happy teenager. I chose these specific images as they show life, which is precious and unique gift from God. These images show emotion; which show how important life is and to enjoy it regardless of your feelings, from the baby crying to the girl laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment