Wednesday 30 March 2011

Exhibition

For our class exhibition, I will show my final piece along with a stained glass grid backdrop: this will be shown by one of the images below. There are a few ideas that I could choose from; to help reflect and show my idea the most effectively. Through this final task I hope to be able to show and interest anyone with this idea of the mystery of God and his aspects. I hope they will understand and be intrigued by what I have done. This was my initial 'grid' but the white gaps in between leaves it too open. But compared to below, the bold black borders help separate each image and gives it more of the stained glass grid style.






Here I highlighted the 6 centre images in red to show the shape of the cross. I chose the colour red as it symbolises blood (death of Christ)


Here I desaturated those images in the centre to show the cross shape.


Behind the centre images I placed my own cross, and faded through to show the shape of my own 3D cross.


Here I left the cross shape in colour and the other images around it black and white.


I put together a cross shape then placed it behind the grid and faded through simply to show the cross outline.


All of these images above are different ideas of which reflect my overall idea of the cross. I will then for my exhibition task, put together finally what I had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment